Monday, May 31, 2010

And the geek shall inherit…

Well, having a bit of cash float my way is nice. So nice, in fact, I had to celebrate. I went and bought: 4 Fiends of Slaanesh, a Keeper of Secrets, a box of Screamers of Tzeench, a Monolith and a box of Horrors. Oh, and a Chaos  Daemons Spearhead. Pfft!

The Monolith is all done. No pictures, it is at the Fortress Monastery. I am not 100% satisfied with it. I tried some OSL painting on it and it turned out ok but not completely. I will attempt some quick fixes with the airbrush and then give it a matt varnish, to see if that brings it more together. Apart from that, I am almost ready to declare my Necron army finished! The Lord got a small conversion: I put him on a Terminator base and gave him 2 wound counters in the form of scarabs. They are magnetized for easy removal.

Fra Minis

The Fiends complete the Elite part of my Slaanesh army, the Keeper completes the HQ part. All that army needs now is for the new plastics to come out, some assembly and a whole lotta’ lovin’. I assembled the Fiends and Keeper already and they are ready to be airbrushed on Wednesday. No Pics of the Slaaneshi models. I am looking forward to doing a full post on my Slaaneshi Daemons and, after that, on my Nurgle army which has been finished for quite a bit.

The Screamers are assembled, also and I have started painting them.

Fra Minis

I am closing in of 6000 points of Daemons. Yay! Some day I should make a list.

No comments:

Post a Comment