Thursday, April 7, 2011

Interred He serves, forever loyal

More wip pictures and stuff!

A series of mockups. Much bluetack was hurt in the production of these pictures. Also, I need bits for the second leg and the Assault-cannon arm.

Twice the height of a normal dreadnought. I may have to remove the hip-joints (black part on the middle) and only use the Defiler-waist above it..

Side/rear shot of the leg. I am rather proud of its construction but I still need a piston for the shin. I probably also could cut out a bit of the thigh, to lower him further.

Here’s a better picture of him solo.


With the help of my Battle-Brothers from Emperor’s Pride, I have come up with some homebrew rules for the old boy. I am told they are fairly balanced but feel free to comment or suggest!

HQ: Dread Commander Tirakhal   Cost: 200 pts

WS: 6 BS: 5 St: 6/10 FA: 13 SA: 13 RA: 11 In: 4 At: 2(4)  Veh Save: 5++

Walker; Extra Armor; Hunter Killer Missile x2; Smoke Launchers; Space Marine; Walker, Venerable, Mechanicus Protectiva, Servo-Arm, Doubt is for the Weak!, Blessed by the Omnissiah
Twin Linked Assault Cannon

2 x Heavy Flamer
Dreadnought CCW                                         
Servo-Arm (Dreadnought CCW)                                         
-----
Blessed by the Omnissiah - as Blessing of the Omnissiah but can also be used to repair self.
Mechanicus Protectiva - Refractor field, grants 5+ Invulnerable save
Servo-Arm - Dreadnought-sized Servo-arm. Counts as an extra DCCW.
Doubt is for the Weak! - Friendly units within 6" are Stubborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment